- 6,000 People
- Granite has a diverse workforce based in over 60 countries, almost all of them working on customer sites.
- 100 Countries
- We work in over 100 countries every year, supporting customers in almost every time zone.
- 2,500 Work Sites
- Traditional power plants, wind farms, offshore platforms, and even cruise ships.
- 50 Offices
- Throughout Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America.
- 4 Training Centers
- In North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
- Over 25 Years
- Offering turbine maintenance services since 1980.
- Tampa, Florida, USA
Granite is a wholly owned affiliate of the General Electric Company, and works with GE Energy Services, Oil & Gas, and Power on over 2,000 projects every year.
Setting the Worldwide Standard in
Heavy Duty Rotating Equipment Service
Granite is a leading provider of turbine and compressor service solutions in the Power Generation and Oil & Gas industries. With over 25 years of experience and a successful track record completing over 1,000 outages annually, Granite provides services ranging from advanced planning and project controls to complete project execution including startup and commissioning.
Granite partners with clients to provide advanced planning, global field expertise, and cutting-edge technology to consistently meet or exceed operational goals. Our offices are located in over 45 countries throughout North and South America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.